Lucky Patcher App Not Installed
If you are trying to download Lucky Patcher App but consistently there will show “Installation Blocked” or “Lucky Patcher App Not Installed” then there must be some requirements that remained to complete or some issues. If you want to solve this problem then you have to read this blog post till the end. So that you can understand and solve easily!
Requirements for Lucky Patcher
There are some requirements needed to download this app on your Android device. These are as follows:
- An android version 2.3.3 or higher
- At least 1 GB RAM
- 6 GB internal storage
- You can install it both rooted and unrooted device but I suggest you root your device to get the best outcome.
Let me tell you which issues are behind “Lucky Patcher App not Install” or “Installation Blocked” . There are the following problems, you have to solve. These may include
- If you are trying to install it and the message show “Lucky Patcher App Not Installed”, there may be security reasons.
- If you see this issue you have to disable play protect from play store app. For this go to play store and tap to “protect”.
- You also have to “Switch off” scan device for security threats.
- By trying above methods if there is again “installation blocked” show, then you should uninstall your Google Play Store service update, after that install again Lucky Patcher. Hope so by following these guidelines you can install it without facing any trouble.
If you are one of them who are facing Lucky Patcher Not Installed and want to know about this problem then hopefully you have got enough detail about this issue.
Still, you have any problem then comment below. Keep following us if you want to know how to fix the notification of “installation blocked”!